Sylvester Stallone was seen cozying up to his wife Jennifer Flavin just weeks after she filed for divorce
It appears Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin are back on track, at least if body language is any indicator, just weeks after she filed for divorce.
The married couple of 25 years were spotted Thursday in deep convo outside a grocery store in Calabasas. Notice Sly’s hand on Jennifer’s leg as they chat … certainly not a gesture that would be made if the two were still super pissed at each other.
- Sylvester Enzio Stallone is an American actor and filmmaker. After his beginnings as a struggling actor for a number of years upon arriving in New York City in 1969 and later in Hollywood in 1974, he won his first critical acclaim as an actor for his co-starring role as Stanley Rosiello in The Lords of Flatbush.
- Born: July 6, 1946 (age 76 years), Hell’s Kitchen, New York, United States
- Children: Sage Stallone, Seargeoh Stallone, Sistine Stallone, Scarlet Rose Stallone, Sophia Rose Stallone
- Upcoming movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- Spouse: Jennifer Flavin (m. 1997), Brigitte Nielsen (m. 1985–1987), Sasha Czack (m. 1974–1985)
- Height: 1.77 m
- Nationality: American
Sylvester Stallone and his wife of 25 years, Jennifer Flavin have been spotted cozying up to each other just weeks after Jennifer filed for divorce.
They were seen Thursday, September 29, outside a grocery store in Calabasas.
Slyvester had his hand on Jennifer’s leg in one photo. In another, both were smiling while peering into a phone.
Just last month, Jennifer filed divorce documents accusing Sylvester of moving marital assets, a claim he’s denied. Also, Sylvester covered the tattoo of Jennifer on his arm with a tattoo of his Rottweiler, Dwight.