How to reset wifi password
1. Find your router’s IP address. Most routers use 192.168.1.1 as the IP address. If that doesn’t work, you can try looking up your router’s default IP address online.
2. Open a web browser and enter the router’s IP address in the address bar.
3. Enter your router’s username and password when prompted. If you don’t know this information, you can usually find it online or in the manual that came with your router.
4. Navigate to the wireless settings page. This page may be titled differently depending on your router model.
5. Select the option to change your router’s wireless password and enter your new password.
6. Save your settings and exit the settings page. Your new password is now in effect.