The late Msizi Edgar Nkosi was a mover and a shaker as a TV and radio producer, author, as well as and entrepreneur who owned a hair and beauty salon in Johannesburg.
Msizi Nkosi Death
- He died on Sunday 15, August 2021 after he was involved in a tragic car accident in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal. In a statement posted on social media, the family confirmed he died on Sunday after he was involved in a car accident.
- Msizi Edgar Nkosi’s life was claimed in a fatal car accident on 15Th August 2021. TshisaLIVE confirmed that TV and radio personality Msizi Edgar Nkosi died. In a verified statement posted on social media, the family confirmed the former Ukhozi FM producer died on Sunday after he was involved in a car accident.
— IG:sms_ngcobo (@SMSNgcobo) August 15, 2021
The family confirmed the former Ukhozi FM producer died on Sunday 15Th August 2021 after he was involved in a car accident.
The star’s family members asked for time and privacy to process their loss and said details surrounding his death and funeral arrangements will be shared in due course.
Msizi worked on popular shows 3Talk with Noeleen, Khumbul’ekhaya, Take5, and Zola7.
He worked as a producer at Ukhozi FM on their Nethezeka NoKhozi show until he was shown the door in 2016.
The star also penned a book titled I’m A Different Mess Than I Was Yesterday.
The novel focuses on Msizi’s humble KwaZulu-Natal beginnings to make it big in Johannesburg. The novel details the star navigating troubled waters from a young age.
Msizi Nkosi Biography – Msizi Nkosi Wiki
- Msizi Nkosi was a South African television and radio personality, author, and businessman.
- He worked on popular shows 3Talk with Noeleen, Khumbul’ekhaya, Take5, and Zola7. He worked as a producer at Ukhozi FM on their Nethezeka NoKhozi show until he was terminated in 2016.
- He made headlines in October 2016 when the radio station reportedly terminated his contract for allegedly focusing on promoting his book rather than fulfilling his duties at the station.
- He was also a writer and authored a book titled I’m A Different Mess Than I Was Yesterday. The book/novel focuses on his humble KwaZulu-Natal beginnings to make it big in Johannesburg. The novel details the star navigating troubled waters from a young age.
Msizi Nkosi Age
- He was 34 years old at the time of his death on Sunday, August 15, 2021, in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- His true date of birth remains disguised beneath the drapes.
Msizi Nkosi Children
- He was survived by his five children.
Msizi Nkosi Family
- Family members include Ntando Nkosi and Thuli Ndaba kaNkosi.
- He lived a private life and did not share as much information about his family with the public.
- However, the news of his demise was announced by his family.
Entertainment commentator Phil Mphela and media personality Kuli Roberts also confirmed his passing on Twitter.
Msizi Nkosi Cause of Death
- The cause of his death was being involved in a car accident.
Msizi Nkosi Faq’s
He is a top South African writer, and television and radio personality.
- A television and radio personality
- Msizi Nkosi has not revealed his marital status. Whether he is married or single.
- He is dead. He died on 15 Aug 2021.
Msizi Nkosi’s Body Appearance Height, Weight
|Height||N / A|
|Weight||N / A|
Interesting Facts About Msizi Nkosi’s Which You Should Know
|Ethnicity||N / A|
|Zodiac Sign||N / A|
|Net Worth||N / A|
|Single/ In a relationship||N / A|
|Current Girlfriend/ Spouse||None|