Whether you have been in love and got hurt or heartbroken or anticipating love in the near future or you are just looking for quotes about someone who never loved you, then we got you covered.
❝Because you can never go from going out to being friends, just like that. It’s a lie. It’s just something that people say they’ll do to take the permanence out of a breakup. And someone always takes it to mean more than it does and then is hurt even more when, inevitably, said ‘friendly’ relationship is still a major step down from the previous relationship, and it’s like breaking up all over again. But messier.❞ -Sarah Dessen
“In love there are two things– bodies and words.”–Joyce Carol Oates
We at Ozrah have assorted the best You Never loved me quotes of all times in no particular order. Stay back and learn or unlearn.
Realize He Never Loved Me Quotes & Sayings
1. It All Makes Sense Now; You Never Loved Me.
For the longest time, I thought it was all in my head. I thought I was seeing things that weren’t really there, that I was constantly making something out of nothing.
All that time, I blamed myself for everything. All of the problems we had, you successfully convinced me were all of my own makings.
2. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.”
3..”When I was a teenager I loved acting, but I really just loved it for myself. I didn’t like the fact that anyone else saw the work I was doing. When I moved to New York, I started to realize that I wanted people to see the stuff that I was doing, and I wanted it to mean something to them.” Joseph Gordon-Levitt
4. She thought I said I loved her, I think I said I love you, But baby I’m hungover, And you need to realize, That this was just a one-night stand.
5.. ❝There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by your absence of you.❞– Ashleigh Brilliant
6. ❝t is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.❞ –Samuel Butler
7.. ❝I understand that if you have never suffered a broken heart, then you have never really known what it is to truly be alive.❞ –Patti Roberts
8. ❝Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.❞– Anais Nin
9. ❝Tell me, do you feel the way my past aches? When you lay on me, can you hear the way my heart breaks? I wanted you to have everything I never had—I’m so sorry if what I’ve done makes you feel sad.❞ — Adele
10 ❝With Dante gone, time seemed to stand still around me; the mornings were just as cloudy and dark as the evenings as if the sun had never decided to rise. There was no wind like the world was holding its breath along with me, waiting for him to return.❞― Yvonne Woon, Life Eternal
11. I was a shell of a person. You nearly drove me crazy.
‘But now, everything is very clear to me. I see now how little our relationship mattered to you. How little you really cared about me. I realize now that no matter how much you claimed to listen, you never really heard me.” Unknown
12.“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
13. And I knew that I loved him with more than a nod. I loved him with a rush of tenderness, a lion’s share. (Is that ever enough?)
I wanted to survive. I had to. I never called. – Author: Julianna Baggott
14. When I was 16, I knew I was gay. I loved it a lot. But I lived as a straight guy because there are people in my town who don’t understand my story. I never told. I never wanted to show what was inside my heart. – Author: Domenico Dolce
15. All humans realize they are loved when witnessing the dawn; early morning is the triumph of good over evil. Absolved by light we decide to go on.- Rufus Wainwright
16. It wasn’t my fault that you manipulated me. It wasn’t my fault that I fell for your honeyed words and empty promises. It wasn’t my fault that I believed you when you said that you loved me.-Unknown
17. That’s why people loved stories so, I realized in that instant because they found in them what was missing from their own lives, the things they knew, no matter how much or how hard they might hope and dream and scheme, they would never have. – Author: Brandy Purdy
18.“I’m starting to realize that I never really loved you…I’m fine without you. I was sad, you were there, I was stupid. It wasn’t real…”-Unknown
19.” Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.”
20. That man loved me so hard I knew I’d never do half of what I should deserve it. And that was the point. He said I never had to do a thing to make him love me. He just did. He just loved me. – Author: Rachael Herron
21.” When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”–Nora Ephron
22. ❝I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.❞ Unknown
23. ❝Hearts are breakable. Even when you heal, you’re never what you were before.❞ – Cassandra Clare
24. ❝Percy let me go, she croaked. You can’t pull me up. Never❞ – Rick Riordan
25. ❝It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses❞– George Eliot
26. ❝You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the saddest, most confusing time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.❞ – Kirsten Dunst
27. “You were using me. It took me a long time to swallow that hard fact, but now I know that you were simply in my life as a learning experience. You taught me a lot about people. You taught me that you never really know someone, only the version of themselves that they want you to see. So, thanks for that, if for nothing else. At least I know I won’t make the same mistake again.” Unknown